你越來越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.
約翰他好嗎?
Is John okay? *這種說法帶有約翰有病或受傷的語感。
Is John okay? (約翰他好嗎?)
He's getting better. (好多了。)
你看上去不錯。
You look great.
You look great. (你看上去不錯。)
You look good, too. (你也一樣。)
你感覺怎么樣?
How are you feeling?
How are you feeling? (你感覺怎么樣?)
I'm feeling great. (我感覺很好。)
他這些日子過得怎么樣?
How's he getting along these days?
How's he getting along these days? (他這些日子過得怎么樣?)
Good. (挺好的。)
How's he doing? (他干得怎么樣?)
最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?
Are you gaining weight? (最近你是不是胖了?)
I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)
Have you gained weight?
Are you getting fatter? *不禮貌的說法。
Are you losing weight? (最近你是不是瘦了?)