●好久不見
好久不見。
It's been a long time. *當(dāng)別人這么對自己說時,通常用It sure has.來回答。
好久不見。
It's been so long.
John, is that you? (你是約翰吧?)
Yeah, it's been so long. (是我,好久沒見。)
好久沒見了。
Long time no see. *比較隨便的說法。對方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
Long time no see. (好久沒見了。)
Yeah, how have you been? (是呀,你還好嗎?)
I haven't seen you for a long time.
I haven't seen you for ages.
還好吧?
How have you been?
How have you been? (還好吧?)
I've been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)
最近怎么樣?
How have you been doing? *詢問對方的身體和近況。
How have you been doing? (最近怎么樣?)
I've been alright. (干得還不錯。)
忙什么呢?
What have you been doing? *用來詢問沒見面的這段時間里的情況。
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Just working. (上班唄。)
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Nothing much. (沒忙什么。)
What have you been up to?
你去哪兒了?
Where have you been?
很高興又見到你。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答這句時說So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again則帶有初次見面的語感。
I'm happy to see you.
Nice to see you.
It's great seeing you again.
你一點兒都沒變。
You haven't changed at all.
You're the same old Bob, aren't you? (鮑勃,你還是老樣子。)
你沒怎么變。
You haven't changed much.
You haven't changed much. (你沒怎么變。)
Neither have you. (你也沒變。)
你變樣了。
You've really changed.
你長大了。
You've grown up.
You're all grown up now.
Look how you've grown up. (看你都長這么大了!) *多用于爺爺、奶奶見到孫輩時。