He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I’ll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
She’s got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don’t have anywhere to go. 沒地方可去。
I’m dying to see you. 我很想見你。
Nothing tricky. 別;ㄕ。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不講道理。
You don’t say so. 未必吧,不至于這樣吧。
Don’t get me wrong. 別誤會我。
You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
It doesn’t take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。
You ask for it! 活該!