2018年12月英語六級英譯漢練習(十三)
我將盡一切可能幫助你。
I’ll do anything (that) I can to help you.
能做的一切都做了。
Everything that can be done has been done.
愿上帝保佑此船和所有乘此船航行的人。
God bless this ship and all who sail in her.
我能說的是(千言萬語變成一句話):非常感謝你。
All that I can say is thank you very much.
我們參觀過的工人及他們的工作條件留下了深刻印象。
We were deeply impressed by the workers and their working conditions that we had visited.
我們聽他談論他感興趣的人物和書籍。
We listened to him talk about the men and books that interested him。
讓我們只討論與我們有關的問題。
Let’s discuss only such questions as concern us.
我從來沒聽說過他講的這種故事。
I’ve never heard such stories as he tells.
如果他做這件事的方法和我一樣,那就奇怪了。
I shall be surprised if he does this in the same way as I do.
她和我在同一個辦公室工作。
She works in the same office as I do.
她姐妹倆穿同樣的衣服。
She wears the same kind of clothes as her sister does.
他穿著與他在Mary的婚禮上穿的一樣的衣服。
He’s wearing the same dress as he wore at Mary’s wedding.
這塊表和我丟的那塊一樣。
This is the same watch as I have lost.
我從來沒見過像他們這樣的人。
I’ve never seen such kind of people as they are.
我從來沒見過象他們這樣厚道的人。
I’ve never seen such kind people as they are.
我要一件跟我朋友一樣的襯衫。
I want the same shirt as my friend’s.
我們車間使用的這種機器是中國制造的。
Such machines as are used in our workshop are made in china.