我不知該怎樣向您道歉。
I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。
I can't express how sorry I am.
Words can't express how sorry I am.
I have no words to apologize to you.
我并沒有那個意思。
I didn't mean that. *mean “打算說/做……”。
真對不起,給您添麻煩了。
I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真對不起,給您添麻煩了。)
That's okay. (沒關系。)
實在對不起,讓您費心了。
I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (實在對不起,讓您費心了。)
It was nothing. (這沒什么。)
抱歉,讓您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,讓您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (對不起,我又來晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (對不起,我又遲到了。)
我希望……可是……
I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能來參加我的晚會嗎?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)